Long term intentions:
- Complete a half-distance Ironman.
- Run a marathon under 4 hours.
- Run the comrades marathon (a 90 km / 55 miles road-ultra) in South Africa.
Other bucket-list items
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon.
- Run all six of the World Marathon Majors (Tokyo, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago, and New York City).
- Run a race as a pacer.
- Run a race with a blind runner.
- Complete an Ironman triathlon.
- Run a stage race in Nepal.
- Run a 100 km trail race. (Swiss Canyon Trail | Run | Strava)
- Run a 100-mile trail race. (Ultra01 🥉 | Run | Strava)
- Run a 200-mile race. (TOR330 Tor des Géants | Run | Strava)
- Run a multi-day running event: I ran the Swiss trail tour; 103 km with 5’950 vertical meters over 3 days.
- Run for 24 hours. I reached 157km. (24 Stundenlauf Brugg (24h run) – Total distance 157 km | Run | Strava)
- Run an ultra marathon: I ran the Two Oceans 56 km road ultra in Cape Town, and then a few informal ones in 2020.
- Run an FKT: A friend and I set the record from Zurich to Zug. Then in 2020 a vertical FTK and a 390km one.
- Compete in a multi-sport event
- Run a marathon: Porto on 5 November
- Run a race dressed in costume: Ran the Disney half as Shannon Carter